Mittwoch, 4. September 2013

BIG DAY: Final presentation


Presentation of our recommendations


Today the Essar project team visited us at the hotel for our final presentation and our recommendations based on the data we assessed.
Given the facts of the current environment (like curriculum set by the government, no majored English teachers, lack of community support, etc) we defined more than 40 ideas in different categories what could be done to improve the English education. And even though not all of them fit for each school and not all of them can be implemented at once, our customer is really optimistic this could be the beginning of a major change in the level of English education through the next couple of years.


Paula in action
Elyse speaking to the audience

Nina presenting












Gica explaining


Intentness to our presentation
So in the retrospection I need to say, this time here was one of the most intense experiences in my life. I am so thankful for getting the chance to participate in this program and to meet these great people, who welcomed me with warmth and hospitality. Right now I'd say, the project gave me more on a personal level than I could have contributed to the program...

THANK YOU!!!

20 ibmcsc india

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen